Create the financial outcomes
Your Future Deserves
We help make dreams a reality for friends and neighbors throughout the greater Indianapolis area.
Creative Financial Group's Mission
We have a mission at Creative Financial Group to give you the best service possible while helping you build a plan for your future. Read more below about our core values.
Would you rather be treated like a number or like a real person?
I bet we know your answer. Everyone wants to feel heard and understood. And here at Creative Financial Group, that is our whole mission: To get to the heart of what you need and help you build a plan to achieve the future you dream about.
From the moment you come into our offices, we want you to feel at home. Because we know this process can be a little intimidating at first. People often come in saying, “I don’t know what to do,” and leave saying, “I’m so glad I have you to help me through this.”
We’ve been on this mission since 2003 to provide independent fiduciary advice for you, your family and all the people you care about. We use our CFG Retirement Roadmap to help you minimize taxation while maximizing retirement income because we believe tax and retirement planning should be simple. And we’re always adapting to the changes in the stock market, tax code and retirement planning laws. We take that on, so you don’t have to.
Get Started In
3 Easy Steps
Receive a custom strategy to help you reach your unique retirement goals.
- A prudent approach: rebalancing, refocusing and reaffirming
- Past volatility and how the markets have recovered
- Why time in the market is more important than timing the market
- Volatility is not new! History shows us how to respond to today’s volatility.
- Markets have weathered numerous crises in the past — and come back stronger.
- Timing the market does not work. Time in the market does.
- How presidents actually impact the stock market
- How to prepare for the unknown when it comes to investments
- Economic recovery over the next four years
- Why you should have your own credit score
- Why you should pay yourself first
- What you should always keep on hand Download Now
- The different types of retirement accounts
- Why tax laws are ever-changing
- Options for tax deductions in retirement
- How to plan for a long life
- Why you may need a housing plan (or two)
- Planning for health care and long-term care assistance