Create the financial outcomes
Your Future Deserves
We help make dreams a reality for friends and neighbors throughout the greater Indianapolis area.
Today’s retirement is different.
It’s not the final chapter in the book of life but rather the beginning ... a second act. Join us at one of our seminars to see how we can help you with your retirement plan.
Get Started In
3 Easy Steps
Using the Creative Financial Group plan, we’ll examine your current financial situation and determine your retirement needs.
Receive a custom strategy to help you reach your unique retirement goals.
Riding Market Highs: Take Action Now to Help Protect Against Future Market Volatility
Worried about future market volatility? This 12-page guide can help you take steps to help protect yourself from future market volatility. Download to learn about:
- A prudent approach: rebalancing, refocusing and reaffirming
- Past volatility and how the markets have recovered
- Why time in the market is more important than timing the market
Navigating Market Volatility: It’s All About Perspective
How can past volatility inform our present? Watching market volatility can be exciting or nerve-wracking, depending on how much of your assets are tied to the markets’ performance. How do you know how to react? This 12-page guide explains all of that and more:
- Volatility is not new! History shows us how to respond to today’s volatility.
- Markets have weathered numerous crises in the past — and come back stronger.
- Timing the market does not work. Time in the market does.
Will the Biden Presidency Influence Stock Markets?
Are You at Risk of Paying Too Much in Taxes in Retirement? As the months go by, we learn more about the president’s policies and priorities — but how will they impact your investments? Download this guide to learn more about:
- How presidents actually impact the stock market
- How to prepare for the unknown when it comes to investments
- Economic recovery over the next four years
10 Tips to Help Empower Women Investors
10 Tips To Help Empower Women Investors Today's woman needs a financial plan to call her own. This quick guide has 10 must-know tips to help get you on the right track. You’ll learn:
- Why you should have your own credit score
- Why you should pay yourself first
- What you should always keep on hand Download Now
Are You Paying Too Much in Taxes in Retirement?
This 8-page guide was created for you to better understand how taxes could affect your retirement income, including:
- The different types of retirement accounts
- Why tax laws are ever-changing
- Options for tax deductions in retirement
Your Retirement Income Planning Checklist
Explore 10 topics to prepare for retirement "Your Retirement Income Planning Checklist” is 24 pages of thought-provoking guidance aimed at helping you assess your current strategy, including:
- How to plan for a long life
- Why you may need a housing plan (or two)
- Planning for health care and long-term care assistance